All flood-affected residents are invited to attend flood recovery centres at the following locations:
- South Windsor Family Centre Recovery Centre, 6 Greenhills Way, South Windsor, Monday – Friday – 9am to 5pm, Saturday and Sunday – 10am to 2pm.
- North Richmond Panthers Recovery Centre, 33 Beaumont Avenue, North Richmond, Monday – Friday – 9am to 5pm, Saturday and Sunday – 10am to 2pm.
- Wisemans Ferry – The Retreat, 5564 Old Northern Road, Wisemans Ferry, Monday – Friday – 10am to 4pm, Saturday and Sunday – 10am to 2pm.
You can meet Government and non-Government agencies that provide:
- Financial Assistance for individuals, primary producers and small businesses
- Accommodation advice
- Help with replacing lost documents
- Mental Health and wellbeing…